Types of Collected Data
The user assumes the responsibility of the personal data of third parties obtained , published or shared via www.pepeeta.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and related logic. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties may have access to the organization of www.pepeeta.com(administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system-controlled personnel) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, data controllers by the controller. The updated list of Managers can be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
Responsible for the processing of personal data is Digital Engineering Next Software Generation S.r.l. to the user in case one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked, but no more than five years from the date of the granting of consent. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• Contact the user
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Owner.
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages leading to possible legal defense against improper use or www.pepeeta.com of the Services / Supplies connected by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For reasons related to the operation and maintenance www.pepeeta.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time at the Data Controller by using the contact ends.
Response to Do Not Track requests
www.pepeeta.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
The interested party can revoke their consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address legal[at]pepeeta.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
It is personal data that identifies or makes it identifiable, directly or indirectly, a physical person and that can provide information on its characteristics, its habits, its lifestyle, its personal relationships, its state of health, its economic situation, etc. .. (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti/cosa-intendiamo-per-dati-personali)
This information is automatically collected through www.pepeeta.com (also from third party applications integrated into www.pepeeta.com among which: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User that connects with www.pepeeta.com addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation ), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin , the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages viewed, to the parameters related to the operating system and the informatic environment or of the interested party.
Interested is the natural person to whom the personal data refer. So, if a treatment concerns, for example, the address, the tax code, etc. by Mario Rossi, this person is the “interested party” (article 4, paragraph 1, point 1) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation);
Holder is the natural person, the public authority, the enterprise, the public or private body, the association, etc., which adopts the decisions on the aims and the modalities of the treatment (article 4, paragraph 1, point 7) , of the 2016/679 EU Regulation);
Responsible is the natural or legal person to whom the holder requests to execute on his behalf specific and defined management and control tasks on his behalf of data processing (article 4, paragraph 1, point 8), of EU Regulation 2016/679). The Regulation itself has introduced the possibility that a manager can, in turn and under certain conditions, designate another person c.d. “sub-manager” (Article 28 (2)).
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
Service / supply
The Service and / or the supply of goods supplied by www.pepeeta.com as defined in the relative terms (if any) on the aforesaid site and / or in the contractual documents.
European Union (or EU)
The territory refers to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is prepared in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art.13 and 14, and the indications provided by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, available at www.garanteprivacy.it.